THE EUROPEAN 150
The startups driving Europe’s GovTech Revolution
Over the past few years, the pace of digital transformation in governments across Europe has been tremendous. From health and social care, to education, to policing and justice, to public transport, to waste management, every arm of government is being shaped by a new wave of innovators and entrepreneurs. This report:
- Features the top 15 cities that are set to become Europe’s most important GovTech hubs in the next few years.
- Details the policy initiatives that have been implemented in these cities to foster greater digital innovation.
- Maps the current European GovTech ecosystem, showcasing 150 startups founded in these cities.
- Features PUBLIC’s first-of-its-kind list of Europe’s top 10 GovTech startups.
- Maps out the continent’s leading GovTech influencers, including ministers, public sector officials, startup founders, and entrepreneurs.
OPEN THE FULL REPORT