GovStart is a Growth Programme to Help Tech Startups Transform the Public Sector
Applications for GovStart 2019 are now open!
GovStart is a sixth-month growth programme, run by PUBLIC, to help tech startups transform the public sector. We take startups at different stages and in various sectors, working with products that have powerful public sector applications, and provide them with the tailored support, strategy and networks they need to succeed.
- Identifying key public sector problems and trends
- Demystifying the government sales cycle
- Help fitting your product to public sector policy
- Ensuring data and cyber protection compliance (GDPR, Cyber Essentials, etc.)
- Utilize PUBLIC’s in-house product development expertise
- Opportunity to build on or migrate to GovStack’s world class architecture.
- Developing public sector networks
- Roundtables, meetings and pitch events with public sector buyers and decision-makers
- Support from PUBLIC’s mentor and business development expertise
- Specialised public sector sales and procurement mentorship
- A dedicated person to support your engagement
- Individualised programme content to suit your company’s needs
Lightbox titlesHere's some lightbox text
What We Look For
Team with a track record
A tested and technically defensible product
Runway to sustain the programme
Willingness to contribute to the GovStart community
The desire to improve society