Today PUBLIC launches GovStart, our six month growth programme to help tech startups transform the public sector, taking place in London and Berlin from October 2020.
Now more than ever, the government needs new, secure, and scalable technology to meet the challenges posed by the pandemic. GovStart is the right platform for startups to make a difference in any area of the public sector, from healthcare, to transport, to cyber security, and more.
So far, we have worked with 36 companies from Pre-Seed to Series C across UK, France and Germany, helping them close £16m in government contracts and raise £53m in investment. GovStart alumni have deployed products in diverse public-sector environments across health and social care, citizen engagement and local government, employment & recruitment as well as cyber security and online safety.
We are open to any solutions that can be applied to the public sector, but we are particularly interested in technologies that can help the public sector deal with the current challenging times, including:
- Health Tech: solutions for remote monitoring and self management of Covid and related conditions;
- Mental health: digital interventions to support young people and adults’ mental health;
- Future of work: digital training and coaching applications for people that have lost their jobs because of Covid, to get them ready for the jobs of the future;
- Transport & Mobility: data solutions to help transport authorities plan for a safe transport network; and
- Prisons and Rehabilitation: smart solutions for safer and better prisons, from internal operations to offender rehabilitation
If you have any questions or queries – reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org