2019 has been a huge year for PUBLIC. From launching the first ever pan-European GovTech program and taking on 14 new companies, to moving into PUBLIC Hall and doubling our team across four offices – here are some of our top achievements from this year.
- Applications open for GovStart 2019 in the UK, France, and Germany – over 300 companies apply!
- PUBLIC launches Danish Office in Copenhagen
- ‘Buying Into The Future’ Report is launched – outlining why working with startups should be a key policy priority for Government, and how it will benefit the wider UK economy
- PUBLIC announces opening of PUBLIC Hall in Summer 2019
- Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Korski speaks to the World Bank emphasising the importance of new technology in fighting poverty
- PUBLIC hosts GovTech Summer Drinks to celebrate the end of London Tech Week 2019
- PUBLIC newsletter is featured in Apolitical’s Government Innovation Atlas
- PUBLIC co-hosts the Innovation Tent at BigTent Ideas Festival
- PUBLIC launches first ever European GovStart cohort across the UK, France and Germany at No.10
- ‘Future Technologies Review’ report is launched – outlining the key technologies shaping the future of the geospatial sector, including artificial intelligence, drones and Internet of Things
- PUBLIC officially moves into new offices at PUBLIC Hall
- PUBLIC attends the Labour Party Conference in Brighton
- ‘Time For Launch’ report is released – surveying innovative new products and services using space and satellite technologies
- ‘Future of Trade 2.0’ report is launched – identifying the key technologies transforming the maritime trade sector.
- GovStart company RedSift announces $8.8m Series A funding
- GovStart 2019 company Cyan Forensics is awarded contract to deliver CAID’s Fast Forensics Capability
- Danish team launches second round of GovTech programme
- PUBLIC Hall hosts Election Night Party with exit poll discussions with Ayesha Hazarika and James O’Shaughnessy
- PUBLIC expands team to 28 members from 13 in 2018