How digital innovators are transforming the NHS
Technology is changing healthcare in ways that were scarcely imaginable only five years ago. Innovation represents one of the few ways that the NHS can sustainably relieve the demographic and financial pressures it faces.
- Unpacks the opportunity for HealthTech innovators, outlining the key factors driving the global need for innovation
- Surveys the digital health market, noting the trends contributing to its continued growth
- Identifies the major barriers to innovation in the NHS
- Provides Innovator Top Tips: crucial advice for startups wishing to work with the NHS
- Includes the HealthTech 27, the first ever list of its kind of the most promising HealthTech companies, in nine key areas of opportunity