How new technology is reinventing local public services
Driven by severe budgetary pressures and rising citizen expectations, the UK could be poised for a period of widespread local innovation, propelled by startups and the most forward-thinking local councils.
- Explains the local government landscape and the drivers for change that are stimulating innovation
- Explores past approaches to local council IT and technology spending
- Details the latest technological trends that are providing new impetus for reform
- Highlights the digital agendas of the most forward-thinking and digitally mature councils
- Showcases the most innovative startups that are working with local government today
- Demystifies the procurement processes and sales cycles of local councils